The Ultimate Joystick has been used for years on Fighting Arcade Games and is one of the most replaced Arcade Game Parts. The ultimate joystick is not the best joystick on the market however it is a players favorite for fighting games. What you give up in long life you get back in control. Most people will not notice this unless you are using this joystick for a Fighting Arcade Game like ''Street Fighter'' or ''Mortal Kombat''. It is one of the best Joysticks for trick shots and combos that fighting games are known for.
The Competition Joystick was not available back when ''Street fighter'' and ''Mortable Kombat'' was released. At that time the ''Ultimate Joystick'' is what you where most likely playing on. However the Competition Joystick is a longer lasting better quality Joystick and most players learned to love it.
But if you insist on having it the way you remember it than the ''Ultimate Joystick'' is the way to go. It won't last as long as the Super joystick or the Competition Joystick but the some say the game play for a fighting game is much better. I think the game play vs reliability is better with Competition Joystick .
If you are looking for a Joystick for your 80's multigame, Ms Pacman, Pacman, Galaga or any of those 80s arcade games click here
- Fits wood and metal control panels
- Precision Engineered for the "Ultimate" in game playing feel
- Rugged, yet simple, construction
- Very smooth, spring return-to-center
- Microswitch reliability tested to 10,000,000 cycles
- Adjustable shaft length for metal or wood mounting
- 187'' terminal Silver Contact Microswitch Standard
- Gold contact microswitch optional
- Shipping Weight: 0.50 lbs.
- Shipping Box 6''x6''x6''
- Joystick Type: 8-Way Only
- Country of Origin: US
We want you to be Completly Satisfied With Your Purchase