Simpsons Pinball Party Refurbish/Restore Project Day 1
We picked up this Simpsons Pinball Machine used, and like all Simpsons Pinball Party Pinball machines the side art is worn away. This is not due to a lack of maintenance or even excessive abuse/use. This pinball like all other TSPP's were made with a defect in the silkscreen process. The paint used in the silkscreen of the cabinet art would not hold up to cleaning chemicals and cause the pant/silkscreen to fade, wash off or easily rub off with normal use.
- So First thing we are going to do is strip the cabinet, clean it, sand smooth and apply new cabinet art. This will include new front art around the coin door, new cabinet art on left and right side, and New back Box Left and Right side art. A fresh coat of paint on the Back and Bottom of the cabinet.
- We are going to strip the Simpsons Pinball Party play-field, clean it and check it for anything that needs repaired or touched up.
- The we are going to replace all the Light bulbs on our Simpsons Pinball Party and replace them with Super Bright, Premium Non-Ghosting LED's
- Then replace all the Rubbers on the Simpsons Pinball Party with new White Rubbers. "For a Fast high speed Play"
- The Legs will get a fresh coat of paint and Leg Protectors to protect the new cabinet artwork from being damaged from the installation and movement of the Pinball legs After we get this all back together then the fun begins of installing upgrades and mods.
- Upgrade the Simpsons Pinball Party Rom to the newest version 5.0
- New Flipper Rebuild kits and Coils
- The Simpsons Pinball Party Speaker Led's Mod. This makes the area around the speaker light up.
- Simpsons Pinball Party Inside Cabinet Graphics Mod. This takes the normally black area on the inside of the
- Simpsons Pinball Party Duff Beer Can Mod.
- This gives you a lighted large beer can with foam coming out of the top on the back right side of the pinball.
- Simpsons Pinball Party Nuclear Cooling towers UFO's MOD.
- This Mod gives you 3 lit UFO flying Saucers around the cooling towers.
- New Pinballs
- New Shooter rod Rebuild kit
Light up Flipper Buttons (red)
- and many more things, Fixes, Mods, and upgrades. we will list everything once we ware done.