The Cooper Creek Pool Table by Playcraft is inspired by the familiar straight lines of the Arts and Crafts design style to look great in any home game room. Hand finished as the color River Rock, the large paneled legs and lower aprons are balanced by the simplicity of the top rails and upper aprons. Rounding off the design is a storage drawer in the lower cabinet for your playing equipment. The rails are appointed with inlaid sights and the premium K55 profile gum rubber cushions provide a superior, dependable rebound. The Cooper Creek slate pool table meets all BCA standards and includes a 1 year warranty. More than just beautiful furniture, the high-quality materials and construction will ensure many years of enjoyable billiards with family and friends!
Cooper Creek 8' Slate Pool Table 3-piece slate system consists of 1” thick backed slate that has been book matched and each piece honed to 1000th of an inch. The leveling hardware allows for micro adjustments during installation
Includes your Choice of cloth colors and 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects
Comes with a Free Billiard Starter kit and your choice of cloth
Recommended minimum room sizes for Pool Table:
- 7' Pool Table - 16' x 13'
- 8' Pool Table - 18' x 14'
Cooper Creek 8' Slate Pool Table Product Details:
- Free Billiard Starter kit
- Professional installation not included but recommended
- Select hardwood construction
- Arts and Crafts design style
- Hand finished as the color River Rock
- 1” framed slate is book matched and micro-honed to 1/1000th of an inch to ensure a smooth roll
- Slate is fully supported with the hardwood box frame to prevent sagging over time
- Exterior leather pockets
- K66 gum rubber cushions provide superior, dependable rebound
- Playing area is 44 x 88
- Assembled weight: 850 lbs
- Meets BCA standards
- 1 year warranty
- Overall outside dimension:
- 8’ – 101 L x 57 W x 31 H
We want you to be Completly Satisfied With Your Purchase