CueTec Black Tech Pool Cue
This Cuetec pool cue is from the CueTec Gen-Tek Series a brand new and exciting design made to suit any style. Constructed with the highest quality, ABS material on the ferrule for the ultimate transfer of energy from shaft to the cue tip while helping to control vibration and cue ball deflection. The butt has a stainless steel joint with matching butt cap with a solid rubber bumper providing extra protection on the bottom and a PU Rubber grip to give you a handle on the power of a Gentek pool cue. This cue features:
- Design: Black Tech
- Includes Cuetec Joint Protector
- Shaft: High-Tech Maple with 15.5" Super Slim Taper (S.S.T.) Coated with Fiberglass with the Tru-Glide Finish
- Tip: Tiger Everest 10 Layered Leather Laminated Pigskin
- Ferrule: Polycarbonate
- Joint: Stainless Steel Cuetec Joint
- Wrap: Cushioned PU Sports Grip
For Sale! Please feel free to email me at: email@example.com if you have any comments or questions. Thanks and Godspeed, advocateinc (SOLD)
Almost New Cue...For Sale! Please feel free to email me at: ebayadvocateinc@gma...
2006 Cuetec WP...Allison Fisher vs Ga Young Kim, race to 7. We join game 12 in ...
Cuetec 13-9939...Cuetec 13-99396 Thunderbolt Series Cue http://t.co/7y6HSKi via...
We want you to be Completly Satisfied With Your Purchase
Cuetec cues are unconditionally warranted against defects in manufacture, worksmanship, and materials for one year. Normal wear and tear or abuse DO NOT constitute a defect and are exempt from warranty claims.
- In the matter of warranty claims, Cuetec empowers its agent (Imperial International) to determine defectives and repair, replace, or credit customers at its option. Imperial reserves this right exclusively.
- Warranty claims must be initiated to our agent Imperial International. through the ORIGINAL buyer. Claimant agrees to follow all of our agent's policies regarding the manner and method of return goods and to accept their decision and disposition of claims as our agent's policies regarding the manner and method of return goods and to accept their decision ad disposition of claims.