The taunting is over and the haunting begins in the third and campiest installment of the Elvira
pinball trilogy! Trying to sell her mansion through ''Alternate Realty'', Elvira’s house is haunted
by the movie characters from her past. These ghouls, ghosts, monsters, and strange
assortment of vintage characters with horrific acting skills seek revenge on Elvira while she and
the player confront them, sending them back to the ''film'' from which they came! Elvira’s House
of Horrors immerses players in a fun, campy, B-movie universe filled with all of the humor
expected from the Mistress of the Dark including custom speech and, in a pinball first, exclusive
filming of Elvira for custom video scenes featured throughout the game!
The Premium, Limited Edition, and Signature Edition models all feature Elvira’s ''House of
Horrors'', a frightening Victorian fixer-upper, full of creepy charm and supernatural surprises.
Players can gain access to the mansion through the front door, the cellar, or through the garage
which is guarded by a gravestone drop-target. An orchestra of color changing RGB lights
accentuates the house in sync with the different “House Haunts” featured throughout the game.
Lighted windows and a spinning attic turret track players’ progression on their pinball journey.
If a haunted mansion wasn’t enough to keep your skin crawling, beware of the ''Deadhead
Family Crypt''! This mausoleum houses a variety of characters that need an awakening
courtesy of a steel silver ball to their head.
This interactive crypt will keep players on their toes with the Crypt entrance unleashing balls from a separate location while also becoming a
physical bash toy. And with Elvira’s pending move from her hopeful home sale, the interactive Elvira’s ''Junk in the Trunk'' toy allows players to lock balls for a frantic two-ball multiball.
Elvira's House of Horrors Limited Edition Features:
- LE Production limited 400 units!
- Elvira’s House of Horrors is full of gameplay mechanical toys.
- Elvira’s haunted mansion is the middle of the playfield central toy feature.
- Enter from the front door up a ramp or into the cellar when the ramp is lifted.
- Or knock down the Gravestone drop target to enter the garage for multiball play.
- 3 super-hidden pop bumpers behind the Crypt.
- A skill shot leads into the house through the back door.
- A motorized diverter changes the ball path inside the mansion.
- Lit windows and a spinning attic turret, with RGB lighting, guide the player’s progress.
- A Dead Head Crypt bash toy that also opens up to gobble a ball. This crypt delivers balls to other parts of the playfield via subway, including one vertical up-kicker on the lower right that shoots the ball across the playfield to the crate targets.
- Elvira’s Junk in the Trunk toy on the left ramp
- 4 molded Gar-Goils to bash
- RGB LEDs that can display the full rainbow spectrum of color to light up the playfield and toys.
- and tons more!
- A first ever for pinball, the star of the title, Elvira, not only speaks for herself in Elvira’s House of Horrors, she also acts. Stern has filmed Elvira to create exclusive live video footage for Elvira’s House of Horrors. Stern Pinball filmed Elvira taunting and teasing players on the game LCD, as she and the player battle characters from 26 classic B grade horror movies.
- The Premium, LE, and SE all share a common playfield design, But the LE and SE will have different cabinet art, backglass art, and gloss Red powder-coated armor, legs and lockdown bar.
- Minimum room Needed to Play: 80x36x84 inches
Setup and Delivery:
- Free Curb-Side Shipping with every pinball
- We also offer White glove Delivery & Setup (You can select this as a shipping option at checkout)
- Even though the pinball weight is 210 LBS, it's actually easy to move around with a 2 wheel dolly before you set it up.
- This pinball is easy to move and setup on delivery, if you want to do it yourself
- Click here for instructions on how to setup your Pinball Machine before you buy it.
Elvira's House of Horrors Limited Edition Manual:
Elvira House of Horrors Limited Edition Pinball Machine price includes Free curbside Shipping. The Freight company will bring the machine to your home but it will be your responsibility to get the Game into your home. The minimum door opening size you need is 28", So this game will fit through any standard door.
One Year Limited Warranty:
Our One Year Limited Warranty, covers telephone diagnosis and repair, Including Shipping of the replacement Parts for one year for home uses
Commercial/business, coin operated or free play use of this product limits your Warranty to 90 Days
The 1 Year Limited Warranty use of the product is for home use only and does not cover, Vandalism, Misuse or wearing items like but not limited to joysticks, buttons, coin mechs, bill acceptors or guns. The Limited Warranty does not cover products repaired without authorization from Gameroom Goodies.
We want you to be Completly Satisfied With Your Purchase