For all of you Classic 80's Arcade kids, the Frogger Table Top Arcade Game is back. This sturdy classic arcade games table is made with the highest quality in mind, along with a 2 year warranty. So go ahead and play hard! It won't break the Bank.
Remember back in the 80's when arcade was so hot? You could find one of these Frogger, Pacman, Galaga, or Ms. Pacman Arcade tables in any restaurant or business. You put in quarters and played for hours while your parent ate their supper until it drove them nuts or you ran out of quarters. Well, now you can play to your heart's content with no limits and no quarters! But for those of you who insist on making a little money, order yours with a coin door so you have to insert quarters if that floats your boat. Just consider it the world's largest piggy bank!
Our high quality Frogger Arcade cocktail table is available now at a reduced price of a savings of $100's over the original Price. Relive your favorite era when Pacman ruled the earth. The cabinet is made of 3/4 inch plywood Laminate in 2 colors and features a 1" hard plywood top.
Our tables are built to withstand over 50 years of commercial use from tireless playing so you don't have to worry about working it too hard. It's a great place to eat & socialize too!
OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE:
- 2 Year Warranty (Covers all Parts & Shipping for 2 years)
- Arcade Table Game is built for commercial use (so it will last forever in your home)
- Games have the same game play and sounds that are identical to the 80's original
- On Screen Volume Control
- Coin Door Option (for commercial use) (Get a Multigame for your business)
- Free play option can be used with or without the coin door
- Solid Construction "Corners are glued, screwed, and stapled"
- 1/4 inch Tempered Safety glass
- High polish sheen on our Glass
- 19" VGA LCD Monitor
- Game Size 30" Tall, 22" Deep, 34.5" Wide
- Weight 145 LBS
- Shipping Weight 160 LBS
- Shipping 40" H x 24" D x 40" W
In the event that you need to ever repair the machine, just let us know. We will be sending a full manual with tips on how to repair and care for your table, along with lifetime tech support. You will be able to fix most issues yourself easily and we will ship you the parts. But if you need to, you can send it back to us for repairs. In addition, if you are unhappy with your purchase of the Frogger Arcade for any reason 60 days after purchase, simply send it back for a full refund and we will take care of the rest!
We hope you enjoy your purchase of this Classic Arcade piece of history from the 80s, when Frogger was king! Hurry and purchase yours soon. There are ghosts following you and cherries to eat.
We want you to be Completly Satisfied With Your Purchase