The Georgetown shuffleboard table by Playcraft are gorgeous tables with real wood features that will accent any Game room home setting and are available in Cherry, Espresso, and Honey Oak. As with all of our Home style tables, the playfield is a hardwood solid butcher block that is 15" wide, 1.75" thick and one foot less than the overall length of the shuffleboard in question. When comparing manufacturers, make sure to look for a 1.75" thick playfield, as the extra depth looks better in the cradle and feels better on the hand when setting a puck.
All Georgetown models are hand stained real wood laminate with a solid plywood framing structure. There is in leg storage, abacus bead scoring, speed wax and 8 deluxe pucks. The Georgetown is available in 12', 14' and 16' lengths. Finishes are burnished stains of espresso, cherry or honey oak.
Georgetown Shuffleboard Table Product Details:
- Stained hardwood veneer
- Solid hardwood corners and rail caps
- Traditional gray carpeted gutters
- 1-3/4” solid single stave butcher block playfield finished with multiple coats of sprayed polyurethane to create a smooth, satin finish
- Traditional indoor 1-2-3 scoring system for 12' and 1-2-3-4 for 14' and 16'
- Climate adjuster system for shaping the playfield profile
- Rigid, reinforced double-paneled box legs with in leg storage
- 12' has 2 legs and 14' and 16' have 3 legs
- 6” leg levelers
- Deluxe hardwood abacus scorers
- Playing equipment includes, set of (8) 2–1/8” weights – 4 blue, 4 red, speed wax and playing instructions
- 1 Year Warranty
- Overall outside dimension:
- Outside dimensions : 144" x 24" x 31"
- Playfield dimensions: 136" x 15"
- Total weight : 260 lbs
- Outside dimensions : 168" x 25" x 31"
- Playfield dimensions: 156" x 15"
- Total weight : 315 lbs
- Outside dimensions : 192" x 25" x 31"
- Playfield dimensions: 180" x 15"
- Total weight : 345 lbs
We want you to be Completly Satisfied With Your Purchase