The red, white and blue colors surround the fine, polished accents at each shoulder, and the Harley-Davidson’s proud, patriotic nature is underlined by the fantastic sound output associated with the Rock-Ola brand. These icons of US culture all combine to create a true vision of American craftsmanship.
The Harley-Davidson Music Center is manufactured by Rock-Ola: creators of the only true authentic, brand new American CD jukebox on the planet.
Its slimline build allows it to fit comfortably in a room where space is at a premium; it is only 48cm (19inches) deep. It has the honor of having the best sound quality of any new jukebox, and is the ultimate storage system for all your favorite tracks, holding a terabyte of free space. With a 19” touchscreen monitor, you can sort through your extensive music collection, which the Music Center will then deliver using its 5 sophisticated internal speakers and Peavey amplifier, to bring you perfect sound quality at both high and low volumes.
The more digital focus of the Rock-Ola Slimline Music Center jukebox means it is better suited than ever to mobile devices and sophisticated MP3 players, allowing you to download directly from a USB device, sync playlists to your device, or simply play your MP3 directly through the jukebox.
The Ultimate Home for your Music Library:
- Terabyte of storage accommodates up to 1000's of CDs & songs, depending on compression preference.
- Automatically acquires album data from the AMG Network—Including cover art, track details, even album reviews.
- Supports music import from USB devicGet More Pleasure from your Music Collection
- The stored CD information becomes the on-screen catalog - browse your music collection by Artist, Album, Genre, and more!
- Double tap any song for a 7 second audio preview.
- To play a track, touch a song title and drag it to the playlist.
- Move any song to the top of the playlist.
- Create and store multiple playlists with a theme - play the entire album or just a tune.
- Build custom playlists manually and save them for future enjoyment or sync with MP3 player.
- Let the Music Center create playlists automatically from your library based on Theme, Tone, Style, or Era, using the built-in Tapestry™ interface.
- Supports a variety of quality compression options, including near-CD quality compression (WMA formats).
- Music Center is always current - updates and new features are added during the maintenance cycle - at no additional charge!
Quality Audio Features
- Two-Zone volume control allows you to customize your Music Center system with external speakers.
- 5-Band graphic equalizer has on-screen control and ensures peak settings to suit your tastes.
- The user-managed SoftFade™ engine delivers incredibly smooth cross-fade and soft volume transitions in multiple modes.
- Password protection options control access to volume, settings and playlists.
Share your library
- Take your music with you; the Music Center syncs playlists to your MP3 device and rips custom CDs.
- Audio Output connectors allow you to play your MP3 device through the Music Center system.
- Add the Music Center to your home PC network for even more music using file sharing features.
- Customize the Screen Saver with your photos and artwork!
- Dimensions: (H) 150cm x (W) 85cm x (D) 50cm
- Made in California, USA
- CD Capacity: 13000 (downloaded in digital format)
- Finish: Official Harley-Davidson Theme
- Compatible with Mobile Phones and Tablets for Bluetooth streaming
- 5-Speaker, Dual 3-Way system for Live Performance Recreation (2x 3” Tweeter Speakers, 2x 6.5” Full Range Speakers, 1x 10" Dual Voice Coil Powered Subwoofer)
- 48cm Touchscreen monitor
- 1 Terabyte of storage can accommodate up to 13,000 CDs, depending on compression preference
- Available in a wide range of finishes – piano black, piano white, walnut, light oak, and black
- QSC 450watt RMS amplifier
- Can be linked to an Integrated Music System (e.g. Sonos)
- USB Port
- External Speaker Connections
- Available in 115 VAC (Standard Household Outlet)