''Hold on to your butts!'' The new Jurassic Park from Stern pinball is here, putting you in the park to defeat the dinosaurs and save the day!
With a new original playfield design by award-winning designer Keith Elwin (Iron Maiden) and stunning artwork by Jonathan Bergeron, AKA Johnny Crap (Blink182, Anthrax, Guns N’ Roses), everything from the half-pipe shooter ramp to the incredible playfield and cabinet art is fresh and exciting!
The playfield features a brand new simple yet fun mechanical toy Jungle Explorer Vehicle which spins when its Newton-ball is hit, a great feature that ties into the game’s ruleset. The aforementioned shooter lane half pipe steel and wire ramp gets the prehistoric-action-packed game going as soon as you release the plunger by dropping the ball into the right lane and into the bottom flippers.
All models feature 4 multiball modes, a 3rd flipper for even more action, a right spiral steel and wire ramp that feeds the upper 3rd flipper, a Spitter Spinning Target and the unforgettable musical score composed by John Williams.
The crystal clear display features movie-inspired animations from Stern that tie into the bad-to-the-dinosaur-bone cabinet and playfield art.
Jurassic Park Pro Pinball Features:
- Family Oriented Pinball
- Protective Clear-Coat protecting surface of the Playfield from ball wear.
- Vibrant color Cabinet & Playfield
- 4 Ball Multi-Ball
- Stereo sound system with 3-channel amplifier
- Free Software Updates Through Factory Website
- Coin-Op and Free Play
- How Many Players: 1-4
- Minimum room Needed to Play: 80x36x84 inches
- Jungle Explorer Vehicle – Simple Fun Mechanical Toy
- Molded T-Rex
- Wire electronic fence
- Right shooter lane half pipe steel and wire ramp heliport
- Right spiral steel and wire ramp feeding upper flipper Pteranodon
- Left T-Rex ramp- Merges with left raptor tower halfpipe steel and wire ramp
- 3 up posts- Left return lane, Left control room, Orbit to divert into pop bumpers
- Spitter spinning target
- Helicopter blade – static
- 3 Flippers
- 3 Pop bumpers
- 4 Multiballs
- John Williams Musical Score
Setup and Delivery:
- Free Curb-Side Shipping with every pinball
- We also offer White glove Delivery & Setup (You can select this as a shipping option at checkout)
- Even though the pinball weight is 210 LBS, it's actually easy to move around with a 2 wheel dolly before you set it up.
- This pinball is easy to move and setup on delivery, if you want to do it yourself
- Click here on instructions on how to setup your Pinball Machine before you buy it.
Jurassic Park Pro Manual:
Jurassic Park Pro Pinball Machine price includes Free curbside Shipping. The Freight company will bring the machine to your home but it will be your responsibility to get the Arcade Game into your home. The minimum door opening size you need is 28", So this game will fit through any standard door.
One Year Limited Warranty:
Our One Year Limited Warranty, covers telephone diagnosis and repair, Including Shipping of the replacement Parts for one year for home uses
Commercial/business, coin operated or free play use of this product limits your Warranty to 90 Days
The 1 Year Limited Warranty use of the product is for home use only and does not cover, Vandalism, Misuse or wearing items like but not limited to joysticks, buttons, coin mechs, bill acceptors or guns. The Limited Warranty does not cover products repaired without authorization from Gameroom Goodies.
We want you to be Completly Satisfied With Your Purchase