McDermott Cue of the Month G213C
With G-Core shaft
Free 1X1 Pool Cue Case
McDermott Cue Makes some of the best pool cues in the world and the Nothing beats a McDermott G-Series cue. McDermott G-Series pool cues feature models instantly recognizable as some of our most unique creations. They feature intricate inlays and rings and are made from some of the most exotic woods and materials in the world. They are some of the best value pool cues available today. McDermott G-Series Pool Cues proudly live up to the quality and beauty you've come to expect from McDermott's long line of exceptional cues. This two-piece pool cue is 58 inch long and features a Birdseye Maple forearm/sleeve with a G-Core shaft with 3/8''-10 joint. The Everest Tip by Tiger is made from special water buffalo, chrome-tanned leather, which offers superior control and requires less re-shaping. The fine weave linen-based ferrules are hand glued and hand screwed onto a wood tenon for direct contact with the cue's shaft. The McDermott G213 pool cue are proudly Made in the USA and include a lifetime warranty against warpage and features great McDermott timeless designs and precision craftsmanship.
McDermott Cue of the Month Features:
- Birdseye maple forearm
- CUSTOM Birdseye maple sleeve
- CUSTOM 4 "Midnight Glow" gold speck brown/red/black pearl inlays
- Natural walnut stain
- 3 Sets CUSTOM Brass/red & index rings
- Black Genuine Irish linen wrap
- G-Core shaft
- 3/8''-10 joint
- The G-Core shaft technology significantly stabilizes the shaft with a triple-layer carbon fiber core at the front impact area of the shaft. G-Core technology increases shaft stability by 65%, promoting increased accuracy with enhanced radial consistency. The G-Core also utilizes our proprietary CT Technology: a carbon fiber ferrule core that results in greater strength, efficiency and precision.
|Everest Tip by Tiger|
We want you to be Completly Satisfied With Your Purchase