The New NBA Jam Arcade Video Game is a 4 Player arcade game by Midway. This is a commercial quality arcade game that can be used in your business or home. The game allows up to four players to control members of of a basketball team of your choice. If any one player scores three consecutive baskets, he or she is considered "on fire", a fire animation accompanies each shot, the person's Turbo meter does not diminish, goal ending is never called, and his or her accuracy goes way up. This continues until a player on the opposite team scores a basket, or until the computer decides the hot streak has gone on too long.
This Game can be used on free play mode with the home door or add the coin door and the game will accept coins just like in the arcade. You can still have the game on free play mode if you order with the coin door. This is not a Refurbished Game, This is a new game built to order with New Cabinet, New Controls, New Cabinet Art, New 27" LCD Monitor with original NBA Jam Arcade Board. All the Controls, LCD monitor, and Cabinet are all commercial quality.
Cheats, Tricks, & Bugs:
There are 13 confirmed player codes:
- MJT Mar 22 - Mark Turmell, lead designer and the most powerful character in the game
- SAL Feb 1 - Sal DiVita, who did the artwork for NBA Jam as well as some graphics work for Mortal kombat
- SL_ Jun 24 - Shawn Liptak, programmer - He is the one on the design team screen with a basketball for a brain.
- TWG Dec 7 - Tony Goskie, animator
- RJR Jan 17 - Jamie Rivett, programmer
- WIL Jan 1 - Willie Air Morris, player mode l
- HOW Jul 15 - Stephen Howard, player mode l
- SNO Jan 3 - Sheridan Oursler, Midway staffer
- JMC Aug 5 - Carleton
- GNP Oct 8 - George Petro, the main designer of Terminator 2: Judgement Day
- JWH Sep 20 - On the design team screen, Jon Hey is the one in the checkered shirt and glasses, sticking his tongue out to the rest of the world.
- JRN Jun 18 - Newcomer
- TON Jul 3 - Tony Scott helped with digitizing the player movements and performed many of the special dunks.
- Big Head: Hold Up-Turbo-Steal at 'Tonight's match up'.
- Defense - Press Steal or Block 8 times when it says 'Tonight's match up'.
- Intercept - Hold Down joystick and hold all three buttons during 'Tonight's match up'.
- Offense - press Steal or Block 21 times at 'Tonight's match up'.
- Defense and Intercept - At 'Tonight's Match-Up', Press the Shoot button 7 times, then all at once, hold Down the joystick and all three buttons.
- Powerup Defense and Big head - press Turbo 6 times, hold Turbo and Steal, then hold the joystick Up at 'Tonight's match-up'.
- Fair Shake - Tap turbo 10 times when it says 'Tonight's match up'. The Fair shake can ONLY be done in Human vs. Human games and ONLY on machines that are version 3.0 or greater.
- Fair Shake and Powerup Intercept - press Turbo 7 times, then hold TurboPassShoot, then hold the joystick Down at 'Tonight's match-up'.
- Fair Shake and Big head - Press turbo 8 times, then hold TurboSteal and hold the joystick Up.
- Tank Mini-Game: Hold all buttons for all four players and press Down on all four joysticks at the 'Tonight's match up'. Keep the controls held until the mini-game begins.
The NBA Jam Arcade Machine price includes Free curbside Shipping. The Freight company will bring the machine to your home but it will be your responsibility to get the Arcade Game into your home. The Main cabinet and control panel can be easily separated to get the arcade game into your home. The minimum door opening size you need is 28" door opening. So this game will fit through any standard door.
One Year Limited Warranty
Our One Year Limited Warranty, covers telephone diagnosis and repair, Including Shipping of the replacement Parts for one year for home uses
Commercial/business, coin operated or free play use of this product limits your Warranty to 90 Days
The 1 Year Limited Warranty use of the product is for home use only and does not cover, Vandalism, Misuse or wearing items like but not limited to joysticks, buttons, coin mechs, bill acceptors or guns. The Limited Warranty does not cover products repaired without authorization from Gameroom Goodies.
One Year Limited Warranty
Our One Year Limited Warranty, covers telephone diagnosis and repair, Including Shipping of the replacement Parts for one year
The Limited Warranty does not cover Commercial use of the product, Vandalism, Misuse or waring items like but not limited to Joysticks, Buttons, coin mechs, bill acceptors or guns. The Limited Warranty does not cover products repaired without authorization from Xtreme Gameroom LLC.
We want you to be Completly Satisfied With Your Purchase