The Rock-Ola Bubbler CD-8 is one of Rock-Ola’s most instantly recognizable machines. It is an eternal staple of American culture and is the only true authentic brand-new American jukebox on the planet. Drawing inspiration from the Wurlitzer 1015, the world’s first ‘original jukebox’, this classic design has endured over 50 years with very few changes.
The Bubbler shares the Wurlitzer’s famous grille and gets its name from the pockets of air that float up to the top of the eight bubble tubes lining the machine. These bubbles slide through the deep, hypnotizing colors created by the rotating pilasters, making the Bubbler as enchanting to the eye as it is to the ear. This beautiful, iconic machine is robust too, with a strong hand-built cabinet which comes in a choice of light oak, walnut, or satin black, which allows some of the wood grain to show through. Also available at a slightly higher cost is gloss black and gloss white finishes.
The Bubbler CD-8 is manufactured by Rock-Ola: creators of the only true authentic, brand new American CD jukebox on the planet.
It has the honor of having the best sound quality of any new jukebox, with its many innovative features all working in conjunction to bring you perfect sound quality at both high and low volumes. As standard, our AV technicians fit a Bluetooth dongle which allows a remote connection so that it can be paired with any blue tooth music device (e.g. an iPod or iPhone).
The Bubbler’s sophisticated 5 internal speakers employ a Dual 3-Way system for ‘Live Performance Reproduction’, creating a sound quality so perfect that you can close your eyes and swear your favorite musicians were playing the music right there in the room with you. The authentic disc loader is modeled closely after the older designs used to play the 45rpm vinyl records in 1950s America, and the 100 Capacity magazine lets you fill the Bubbler CD-8 to the brim with albums of your choice; allowing you to enjoy your favorite artists in perfect quality, from the comfort of your home. It is also possible to link the Bubbler to an existing in-house Integrated Music System, such as Sonos.
Rock-ola Bubbler CD Jukebox Shipping/Setup:
- Free curb-side delivery included
- White glove delivery - Consist of Delivery the jukebox in your home home/business. It does not include connecting the jukebox to any external systems/speakers/audio racks ect..
Rock-ola Bubbler CD Jukebox Warranty:
- 1 Year Parts warranty
Rock-ola Bubbler CD Jukebox Specification:
- Model: CD8E-BLK
- Made in California, USA
- Dimensions: (H) 152cm x (W) 84cm x (D) 68cm
- CD Capacity: 100
- Finishes available for this premium model: Gloss White, Black, Gloss Black, Walnut and Light Oak
- Compatible with Mobile Phone and tablets for Bluetooth streaming
- 5-Speaker, Dual 3-Way System for “Live” Performance Reproduction
- CD Player and Self-Adjusting Laser
- QSC 450 watt RMS amplifier
- Can be linked to an Integrated Music System (e.g. Sonos)
- Electrical: 90-250 Volts [50/60 Hz]
- Power Output: 1600 Watts RMS Power
- One Year Parts Warranty
- External Speaker Connections
- 59" Tall X 20" Deep X 33" Wide
- 320 Lbs