Do you have what it takes to lead the Rebellion against the evil Galactic Empire? Tap into the Light Side of the Force and take the lead with Namco’s stellar Star Wars Battle Pod Flat Screen Edition.
In this version of the Battle Pod, the cabinet was designed to capture the feel of Star Wars technological style while requiring less space and investment on your part. Players control the action with the specialized force-feedback joystick and throttle controllers. The 42” flat screens are setup in a way that the player feels like they are reclining back in a starfighter craft.
Where a small number of people may feel a little vertigo from the curved screen, we recommend that they use View Change button when in the game to overlay a cockpit. This helps you focus more on the center than on having your brain process the entire screen.
As you fly through the levels, your objective is to blast the enemies that are indicated on your screen with arrows. If you can hold a target in the center of your screen long enough, a missile lock will be established and you can take them out with a press of the thumb button. This is also how you obtain combo kills. Quick kill points are awarded for enemies that you can eliminate within a short amount of time.
The game requires the player to pay to continue regardless their success in the mission or not. The way to obtain a score in the top 3 is to complete all these missions with two or three stars.
Star Wars Battle Pod ARCADE GAME FEATURES:
- Free Play, Coin Play or Card Swipe Capable
- Family-friendly Arcade game play
- Beautiful 42" 1080p screen
- Link 2 machines together and have more fun
- Officially licensed Star Wars product with input from Lucasfilm in the game design
- Arcade Exclusive – beyond the software not being available on console or mobile, the hardware on this game cannot be replicated by a home device!
- Top-of-the-line graphics produced with the Unreal Engine 4
- Play levels based on the popular “Original Trilogy”: Death Star battle @ Yavin; The Battle of Hoth; Mission on Endor; Death Star Battle II and a unique level made just for this game – Darth Vaders Revenge!
- View change button allows players to display a virtual cockpit of their fighter if they wish
- Sharp & Vibrant Graphics
- Continue Feature
- Assembled Dims: H: 88.2″, W: 47.5″ D: 58.5″ Weight: 462 lbs
- Power usage: 110 VAC @ 3 amps-Requires Standard Household Outlet
- USA/Canada (ETL) – ~120VAC/60Hz/5 Amps
- Free Curbside Shipping
- Star Wars Battle Pod Arcade Manual
The Star Wars Battle Pod Arcade Game price includes Free curbside Shipping. The Freight company will bring the machine to your home but you will be responsibility to get the Arcade Game into your home. The Main cabinet and seat can be easily separated to get the arcade game into your home.
One Year Limited Warranty
Our One Year Limited Warranty, covers telephone diagnosis and repair, Including Shipping of the replacement Parts for one year for home uses
Commercial/business, coin operated or free play use of this product limits your Warranty to 90 Days
The 1 Year Limited Warranty use of the product is for home use only and does not cover, Vandalism, Misuse or wearing items like but not limited to joysticks, buttons, coin mechs, bill acceptors or guns. The Limited Warranty does not cover products repaired without authorization from Gameroom Goodies.
One Year Limited Warranty
Our One Year Limited Warranty, covers telephone diagnosis and repair, Including Shipping of the replacement Parts for one year
The Limited Warranty does not cover Commercial use of the product, Vandalism, Misuse or waring items like but not limited to Joysticks, Buttons, coin mechs, bill acceptors or guns. The Limited Warranty does not cover products repaired without authorization from Xtreme Gameroom LLC.
We want you to be Completly Satisfied With Your Purchase