“Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles began as a comic book, morphed into a hit animated show, and has grown into a beloved and iconic global pop culture phenomenon. We have worked directly with Nickelodeon to bring these heroes in a half-shell into the pinball dimension. This game has pure pinball power,” said Gary Stern, Chairman and CEO of Stern Pinball, Inc.
The Premium and Limited Edition models feature an interactive custom sculpted Turtles Van, equipped to lock up to 4 balls inside with a mechanical opening/closing side door, ready to unleash multiball havoc upon players. These models also feature the iconic TMNT Glider, a custom-sculpted, player-controlled diverter assembly stationed above both ramps, giving players the ability to control and transport the ball to the flipper of their choice. In addition, a custom-sculpted mechanical Krang toy hovers over the pop bumpers, jumping up and down while taunting players throughout game action.
The Pro, Premium, and Limited Edition models all feature distinct hand-drawn art in addition to a high speed magnetic spinning pizza disc capable of holding and throwing 3 balls during pizza multiball mayhem. The original 1987 theme music complements the action with custom video scenes and events created exclusively for this pinball experience. All models include 3 flippers, 3 high speed ramps, and a hidden ninja training ball lock area.
The LE model is limited to 500 units globally. The LE model includes additional unique features such as an exclusive mirrored backglass, exclusive custom themed cabinet artwork, a custom autographed bottom arch, exclusive custom art blades, upgraded audio system, anti-reflection pinball glass, a shaker motor, and a sequentially numbered plaque
- Interactive custom sculpted TMNT Van with interior ball lock feature and mechanical side door to unleash 4 balls (Turtles) into multiball play.
- Custom-sculpted mechanical Krang toy jumps up and down while taunting players throughout game action.
- Interactive custom sculpted, player-controlled TMNT Glider diverter assembly allows players to choose the ball path on wire ramps.
- High speed magnetic spinning pizza disc capable of spinning both directions, holding and throwing 3 balls during Ninja Pizza Multiball mayhem.
- Steel ball shooter entrance ramp feeds right plastic Turtle Power ramp.
- Ninja Pizza ball ball lock area staged under stainless steel Dimension X left ramp for 3-8 multiball.
- High Speed, through backpanel steel ramp with illuminated Dimension X symbol at ramp entrance.
- Turtle Power right plastic ramp activates Turtle Power Multiball feature and transports balls to upper left flipper for high speed action.
- Center plastic ramp highlights Krang Kombo, Weapon Hurry-up and 1-2-3 Foot Combo features.
- Hidden Ninja Training ball lock area activates Training mode Event.
- Up post type divert mechanisms at top lanes.
- FOOT spinning target.
- 3 Flippers and 3 Pop Bumpers.
- 1-2-3 Foot Combo feature available once per ball for big points and to defeat the Foot Clan.
- Weapon Hurry-Up feature available after successful Turtle skill shot; completion levels up your Turtle power.
- 17 RGB software controlled LED’s.
- Color changing general illumination LED lighting.
- Start game with player selectable Turtle for special game features and powers.
- Custom video scenes and events created exclusively for this TMNT pinball experience.
- Original 1987 theme music plus custom 80’s tracks for immersive TMNT audio experience.
- 8 Standard balls.
- Limited Edition exclusive Final Battle unique side cabinet hand-drawn artwork by Zombie Yeti.
- Limited Edition mirrored backglass with stunning and distinctive high definition hand-drawn artwork by Zombie Yeti.
- Limited Edition exclusive Final Battle Themed full color high definition decal cabinet hand-drawn artwork by Zombie Yeti.
- Limited Edition exclusive inside art blades artwork by Zombie Yeti.
- Ant-Reflection playfield glass.
- Shaker motor installed.
- Custom high gloss Sour Apple Green powder-coated armor and legs.
- Upgraded speaker system with 3-channel amplifier.
- Protective Clear-Coat protecting surface of the Playfield from ball wear.
- Vibrant color Cabinet & Playfield
- Multi-Ball Play
- Stereo sound system with 3-channel amplifier
- Free Software Updates Through Factory Website
- Coin-Op and Free Play
- How Many Players: 1-4
- Minimum room Needed to Play: 80x36x84 inches
- Stereo sound system with 3-channel amplifier
- Separate treble and bass adjustment
- CPU mounted line-out audio connector for external amplification
- Fade adjustment to control front and bottom speaker outputs
Setup and Delivery:
- Free Curb-Side Shipping with every pinball
- We also offer White glove Delivery & Setup (You can select this as a shipping option at checkout)
- Even though the pinball weight is 210 LBS, it's actually easy to move around with a 2 wheel dolly before you set it up.
- This pinball is easy to move and setup on delivery, if you want to do it yourself
- Click here for instructions on how to setup your Pinball Machine before you buy it.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Limited Edition LE Pinball Information:
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Premium Pinball Machine price includes Free curbside Shipping. The Freight company will bring the machine to your home but it will be your responsibility to get the Arcade Game into your home. The minimum door opening size you need is 28", So this game will fit through any standard door.
One Year Limited Warranty:
Our One Year Limited Warranty, covers telephone diagnosis and repair, Including Shipping of the replacement Parts for one year for home uses
Commercial/business, coin operated or free play use of this product limits your Warranty to 90 Days
The 1 Year Limited Warranty use of the product is for home use only and does not cover, Vandalism, Misuse or wearing items like but not limited to joysticks, buttons, coin mechs, bill acceptors or guns. The Limited Warranty does not cover products repaired without authorization from Gameroom Goodies.
We want you to be Completly Satisfied With Your Purchase