Replica Texcao Nostalgic gravity feed gas pump required you to hand-crank the gas into the pump, then let gravity move it into your tank. This Replica Texcao Gas Pump has a glossy fiberglass body done in Texaco colors. Manually pump the clear cylinder full of gas, & let gravity fill your tank! In the 1920’s & 30’s, these originals stood 10-12 feet high, so we picked a popular style pump, & scaled it down to 7’2” tall. Featuring a decorative hose, nozzle, pump handle with hand-carved wooden grip, & illuminated globe.
This is not the small min version this gas pump is 7’2” tall. Featuring a decorative hose, nozzle, pump handle with hand-carved wooden grip, & illuminated globe.
- 110v UL Listed
- Measures 7’2''(H) x 21''(W) x 21''(D)
- Weighs 50 Lbs.
- Fiberglass Body with High-Gloss Finish
- Texaco logo on front side of Illuminated globe
- Holds Over 1,000 1-Inch Gumballs,
- Vends with Beaver 25-Cent Coin Mechanism
- Made in the USA
- Shipping Box Size Box #1 24''x24''x48''
- Shipping Box Size Box #2 20''x16''x54''
- Shipping Weight 60lbs
We want you to be Completly Satisfied With Your Purchase